Trac proudly powers the recruitment for
City Health Care Partnership CIC
City Health Care Partnership CIC (CHCP CIC) is an independent, co-owned “for better profit” and co-owned Community Interest Company providing high quality local health and care services in Hull, the East Riding of Yorkshire, Knowsley and St Helens.
Occupational Health Nurse
Closed for applications on: 27-May-2022 07:56
Vacancy status: Closed
Closed for applications on: 27-May-2022 07:56
- Bilton Grange Health Centre
- HU9 4AL
- Major / Minor Region
- East Yorkshire
Contract type & working pattern
- Fixed term: 12 months
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- £25,655 - £31,534 per annum pro rata
- Salary period
- (Band 5)
- Main area
- Occupational Health
- Interview date
City Health Care Partnership CIC (CHCP CIC) is an independent, co-owned Community Interest Company providing high quality local health and care services at several sites across Hull and East Yorkshire.
Commissioned by the NHS and local authorities, we are a co-owned, socially responsible business. Our profits are re-invested into our services, our staff, and the communities we work in. We employ over 2,000 people and have over 1.7m patient contacts each year across move than 50 different services.
At CHCP, we’re passionate about people and we know that you are too, that’s why we’re here isn’t it? We recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality professionals who are appreciated, respected, and supported, which is why we want to give all our colleagues the chance to shine.
Our vision is to lead and inspire through excellence, compassion, and expertise in all that we do, and we are looking for exceptional people to work with us to provide the highest possible care to the people who use our services.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE A PERMANENT CHCP EMPLOYEE APPLYING FOR A TEMPORARY / SECONDMENT OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST ENSURE YOU HAVE APPROVAL FROM YOUR CURRENT LINE MANAGER BEFORE APPLYING. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THIS WITH HR, PLEASE CONTACT 01482 236923.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Band 5 Occupational Health Nurse. Working as part of our multi-disciplinary team supporting the health and wellbeing of employees working within City Health Care Partnership CIC and its subsidiary companies.
We are looking to recruit a registered, highly motivated, and enthusiastic nurse who is adaptable and keen to learn. If you have an interest in public health and want to develop your skills, then we would be delighted to hear from you!
The successful applicant will have a varied role and will be involved in all aspects of Occupational Health Nursing including Covid-19 outbreak support. You will be supported and encouraged to develop in your role maintaining continuous professional development.
The main responsibilities –
- To provide professional, timely and appropriate clinical services within the sphere of occupational health nursing to staff and customers.
- Provide clinical and advisory services to support the delivery of the Covid-19 Local Outbreak test and trace agenda.
- To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and act as a source of advice to staff, managers, carers, GPs, and other healthcare professionals.
- Provide advice in line with current governmental policy, guidance, and information
- Plan care, assessing the client’s physical, psychological, and social needs.
For further details contact:
email@example.com / 07808349308
Working for our organisation
At CHCP, we’re passionate about people and we know that you are too, that’s why we’re here isn’t it? We recognise that high quality care is delivered by high quality professionals who are appreciated, respected and supported, which is why we want to give all our colleagues the chance to shine.
Work with us and you’ll be more than just a number. Our people are our shareholders and their thoughts and opinions are always heard; at CHCP you have a real voice.
Compassion is at the heart of our business; we’re a team of nearly 2,500 colleagues who work together to deliver first-class healthcare to thousands of people living in Hull, the East Riding, Knowsley and St Helens. Local diversity demands diverse roles, that’s why we have vacancies to suit everybody. No matter your role at CHCP, we’ll support you to thrive.
As the 13th largest social enterprise in the UK, we’re pioneering the move towards independent service delivery. Join us on our journey and help us make history.
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
Please see the job description and person specification attached to this advert for more information on the job role.
If this role requires the successful candidate to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service Check, this check will form part of the recruitment process and the cost of the check will be recovered from the successful candidate upon commencement of the employment/new role. Please note that this check will be charged to you in four monthly instalments when you commence employment/start your new role with City Health Care Partnership CIC.
CHCP CIC employees have access to an excellent range of benefits; for further information, please click on the ‘staff benefits’ link.
Let us know if you need any extra support. If you would like this document in a different format, for example in easy read, large font or braille or if you have a disability, long term health condition by which you need to discuss adjustments please contact the Human Resources Team on 01482 236923 where we can support you through this.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- Registered Nurse
- Public health related qualification e.g. contribute to public health outcomes and improving health and wellbeing
- Mentorship qualification/Teaching Qualification
- Evidence of up to date knowledge base of professional and specialist issues
- Quality issues, understanding of clinical governance, audit and clinical effectiveness and their application to occupational health
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of professional accountability in the scope of professional practice
- Ongoing training and development in professional practice
- Knowledge of the NHS and current health and social care landscape
- Knowledge and understanding of occupational diseases and ill health arising from the working environment
- Post registration experience
- Current immunisation training
- Able to plan care utilising holistic assessments to staff and customers
- Experience in occupational health nursing
- Experience of undertaking audit or nurse research
- Occupational Health or Public Health Nursing experience preferred
- Contributing to SEQOSH accreditation
Further details / informal visits contact
- Tracy Gamble
- Job title
- OccWellbeing Operational Manager
- Email address
- Telephone number