Select your documents

All documents must be 'valid'. For instance: they must show the name you currently use, addresses you currently live at and, if they contain an expiry date, must not be expired.

Please make sure that all documentation shows the name that you used on your application. If you have recently changed your name, and are unable to provide any ID documents with this new name, then you will also need to provide documentary evidence for the name change such as:

  • Marriage/Civil Partnership certificate
  • Decree Absolute/Civil Partnership Dissolution certificate
  • Deed Poll certificate

Document selection status: Not started

Please select a document from the list below

Group 1: Photographic ID

Please indicate which of the following documents you can provide, or select None of the above if you have none of them.

If you have a passport, we recommend you use this as an ID document, as it also satisfies the requirement to prove you have Right to Work in the UK.